Monday, 16 November 2009

“Let’s get real gone...”

Hello. This is Real Gone.

I've been writing on and off since the mid-nineties. Eventually, I came to the conclusion that I was the only person who would ever give me the complete freedom to write exactly what I wanted, exactly the way I wanted to write it. ...And so, Real Gone was created.

Well, not quite that simply; the initial idea, back in August '07 was to have a fully working, proper brilliant website. That never quite happened. I've been sitting on some of these reviews since then, wondering whether they'll see the light of day. Someone said to me '...why not just get a blog?'; I decided against that initially, since half the world had their stuff on a blog and I was insistent I wanted a 'proper website' with lots of stuff going on...but since that never happened and a lot of time has passed, the Real Gone blog has been created.

If you like it, drop us a line. If you really like it, send us a quid, a couple of dollars, whatever, it'll buy me a Guinness.

No comments:

Post a Comment